Do you have any questions regarding the Minority Changemaker Programme? Maybe you can find some answers here. 

  • Is the programme at BA or MA level?

    The ECTS credits work as any other study abroad program, ex. Erasmus. This means that it is up to your home university to decide at which level they accept to merit the credits. Please be aware of this and start to plan with your home university as early as possible.

    The classes and exams are conducted by the University if Southern Denmark which is a large, certified university with both BA and MA programs.

  • How is the credit transferred to my home university?

    If you pass the course you will get a certificate from the SDU to show your home university as prove to get the credit transfer.

    NB: It is your home university that decides if you can get merit for participating in our programme instead of taking regular courses at you home university. You should talk to them about the possibility of getting merit before you enter the programme.

  • What is the average age of the participants?

    The participants are between 18-35 years old and most in their midtwenties.

  • Could I take big stuff like my guitar or bicycle with me?

    Yes, please do so! As much live music as possible would be wonderful! And a bike comes in handy. We have lots of room for that kind of stuff.

  • How do I get to the school?

    Coming by train or bus, simply go to Flensburg main station. We will pick you up with bus or taxi there.

    Coming in with airplane, Hamburg is the nearest airport - alternatively Billund (Denmark). From Hamburg you can very easily reach Flensburg main station by train.

    If you bring your own car, you will find lots of parking spaces at the school.


  • Can I join the programme even though I am not a resident in a European country??

    No, unfortunately only European residents can join the programme. This is a requirement for us to receive funding for the programme.

    There is no requirements on citizenship; as long as you reside in a European country, you are good to go.

    However, you do not have to be a resident of the EU or live in an EU country to join the programme as long as your country is considered to be part of the European continent.

  • Are there kitchen facilities that the students can use?

    Yes, there is a small kitchen with a small fridge and basic appliances that you can use during the stay. All meals are included in the price of the programme though.